- Oversee the delivery of our newly refreshed marketing & fundraising strategy
- Increased investment and resourcing to support growth and build our brand
- Supporting International, Pacific and Aotearoa based programmes
Mō mātou | About Us
ChildFund New Zealand is driven to see a world where all children and youth are thriving, enjoy their rights and achieve their full potential. We believe in creating impact through meaningful sustainable change, working closely with partners and local communities. Our team in New Zealand are lean, nimble, and poised to implement an exciting new strategy that will see us deliver positive long-term impact in some of the world’s most vulnerable communities. Our New Zealand operation employs around 16 staff, mostly based in our Auckland head office, with another 15 employed or funded in the Pacific. As an active member of the global ChildFund Alliance, we also work closely with our ChildFund Alliance and other development partners.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
It’s an exciting time to join the organisation, with a refreshed marketing and fundraising strategy now in place and investment and resourcing allocated to ensure effective delivery of current and new programmes and continued sustainable growth. In this role your remit will be broad and will include:
- the implementation of our new marketing and fundraising strategy to grow long-term, sustainable and diversified income streams
- overseeing all aspects of marketing communications to build ChildFund’s brand awareness and reputation
- identifying compelling story opportunities via a multi-channel approach
- leading a dedicated and highly professional team, and
- being a key member of the ChildFund NZ Leadership team with collective accountability
Please note that this role is Auckland based.
Ko wai koe | About you
You will be an experienced leader with a track record of marketing and/or fundraising, preferably with experience in both donor acquisition and retention environments, along with a demonstrated background in brand development and growth. You’ll help nurture our existing supporters – individual donors, philanthropic partnerships, corporates, trusts and foundations to provide a world class donor care experience.
With a focus on strategic innovation, you’ll be well versed in using data driven insights to deliver superior programmes, enhance supporter relationships and manage effective marketing campaigns. Of critical importance will be your exceptional interpersonal skills and your ability to build rapport and credibility at all levels and your collective leadership approach. An authentic commitment to sustained learning and application of Te Tiriti o Waitangi will be important as we continue this journey. You will be an exceptional people leader with the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and a genuine commitment to our kaupapa.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
For a copy of the information pack please email Jo Bell at email@example.com
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 24th November. Interviews will be held on the 11th and/or 12th of December and an appointment made before Christmas.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.