Our vision is ‘Pacific children expect to live as long as anyone else on Earth’
The Pasifika Medical Association is renowned for its innovation, impact and commitment to Pacific families’ health and wellbeing. With our family of entities, we work across workforce development, research, whānau ora commissioning, and primary care. Our Etu Pasifika Auckland and Canterbury teams consist of around 100 clinical and non-clinical staff, providing integrated support and care to over 15,000 enrolled patients.
As our Director of Primary Care you will lead our Etu Pasifika teams in both Auckland and Christchurch, providing high quality culturally responsive and accessible primary health services to Pasifika communities. You will be responsible for our innovative, Pasifika centric client experience and oversee our focus on continuous improvement, and will be driven by transforming health outcomes for our people.
- Support the Chief Executive in the development and delivery of our strategic plan for Etu Pasifika and the wider group.
- Lead the delivery of exceptional services across our primary care sites, ensuring both innovation, client experience and prudent financial management.
- Lead a culture of share accountability and a relentless focus on the best experience and outcomes for our clients.
- Inspire and manage your team, resulting in high performance and employee engagement, and connection to our purpose and values.
- Be an executive leader across the wider PMA group.
- Have strong connections to our wider communities.
Experience and Qualifications
We are seeking a proven executive leader who has led operations in primary health or a related sector. You will have managed budgets and staff on a similar scale to this role, and you have a track record of innovation, continuous improvement, and of getting things done. You will be supported by an engaging and visionary CEO and leadership team, and be part of an organisation renowned for its achievements. As with all our team, you will have a deep connection to Pasifika communities and values. Fluency in a Pacific language is desirable.
For more information or for a confidential discussion with Melissa Keane please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday 3rd March.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.