- Established PSGE based in beautiful Hawke’s Bay
- Strategic and operational leadership
- Hapū development, commercial success, future focus
Mō mātou | About Us
Based in the magnificent Hawke’s Bay, Maungaharuru-Tangitū Trust is an established PSGE with a significant asset base and an inspirational strategic plan. The Trust has commercial, social, cultural and environmental interests, and works closely in partnership across the takiwā to deliver for its people. In the aftermath of Cyclone Gabrielle, the Trust was a key part of the region’s response and will be an active partner in the rebuild including with the relocation of Tangoio marae.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the CEO is accountable for effectively leading and managing the Trust’s operations and activities, aligning to the Trust’s strategic direction and values. You will lead a team of around 20 creating a high performance, high engagement culture and ensuring the team delivers exceptional services to whānau.
Ko wai koe | About you
You will need to form close relationships with Hapū beneficiaries and develop strategic alliances with organisations across social, health, cultural, youth, education, and environmental sectors, while managing the risks and protecting assets; and further growing the Trust’s prosperity in a sustainable manner for future generations.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in the following areas:
- A proven track record as senior leader, ideally in a business with diverse operations and stakeholders.
- Excellent management skills across all areas including HR, finance, operations and communications.
- The ability to work in a kaupapa Māori environment, ideally with some experience in PSGEs or other Māori entities.
- Strategic acumen combined with a relentless focus on execution, delivery and relationships.
- A knowledge of te reo me ōna tikanga Māori is desirable.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
For a copy of the information pack please email Raewyn Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.